Looking for a Christmas Mini Buffet good for 8-10 pax?
How’s Catering @howscatering is offering this “Jolly Wonderland Mini Buffet”, and what’s really special is that the food comes in self-heating boxes.
So this set comes with convenient self-heating pads which allow customers to reheat the food.
Plus, How’s Catering is Halal-certified.
The tantalising festive items featured include:
– Garden Mixed Green Salad with Arugula, Orange Segment, Toasted Pecan Nuts & Dried Currants
– Roasted Maple Rosemary Glazed Chicken
– Oven-Baked Fish Fillet with Caper Cream Sauce
– Chicken Chili Con Carne Shepherd’s Pie
– Garden Vegetable with Garlic Butter Sauce
– Deep-Fried Ebi Prawn with Apricot Djon Dip
– Sauteed Angel Hair Pasta with Mushroom OR Steamed Tomato Rice with Nuts & Dried Fruits
– Homemade Orange Cranberry Tea Cake
– Festive Chocolate Éclair
So it’s really quite a huge spread from salads, mains, pasta or rice to sweet treats.
The Jolly Wonderland mini buffet is priced at $188 ($201.16 w/gst) per set. Book at:
* This entry is brought to you in partnership with How’s Catering.