[Circuit Breaker Special] Chia Keng Hokkien Mee at Chomp Chomp Food Centre is offering delivery to certain areas in Singapore.
– Hokkien Noodles prices are $4, $5 or $8. Payment to be transferred via PAYNOW.
– CALL +65 8869 3773 to shorten waiting time
– Delivery charges between $6 to $12. Minimum order for delivery will be $20.
– $6 within Serangoon excluding Upper Serangoon & Serangoon Road.
– $12 for Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Hougang, Fernvale, Potong Pasir and Toa Payoh.
– Also available via Deliveroo.
Note: They usually have many orders, so waiting time can be long.
During peak hours, it is possible to wait up to 45 minutes or even longer for a plate.
Also, do take note that ‘service’ can be rather straight-forward and nonchalant, which can be taken as rude to some customers.
Chia Keng Hokkien Mee are priced at $4, $5, and $8 with generous ingredients of prawns, tender pork belly, and crispy pork lard.
This is a wetter and more saucy version, with the magic lying in the stock that imparts this sweetness to the dish.
Eat it while it is hot, and you would appreciate its wok-hei. The chilli sauce was also quite delicious.
However, I tried it another time and the flavours were not as robust. So perhaps there is some lack in consistency.
Chia Keng Hokkien Mee
Chomp Chomp Food Centre Stall #11, 20 Kensington Park Rd, Singapore 557269
Tel: +65 8869 3773
Opening Hours: 5pm – 1am (Mon, Wed – Sun), Closed Tues
Other Related Entries
10 Must Try Stalls At Chomp Chomp Food Centre
12 Must-Try HOKKIEN MEE In Singapore
Ah Hock Fried Hokkien Mee (Serangoon Garden)
Come Daily Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee (Toa Payoh)
Tiong Bahru Yi Sheng Fried Hokkien Mee (ABC Food Centre)