BBT fans can still find LiHo with orders of Paiks Bibim, Gong Yuan Ma La Tang, Woo Ricebox at Orchard Xchange, and Tino’s Pizza; Gong Cha at Professor Brawn Bistro (Lengkok Bahru); R&B Tea at Thomson Plaza’s Koufu foodcourt; and KOI will be partnering up with a food delivery service.
Tiger Sugar Singapore has also found a way ‘out’, and they continue to be selling at PasarBella Singapore @ Suntec City from 11.30am to 9.30pm daily.
One of the reasons is because bubble tea are still allowed to be sold if stalls are located within hawker centres or food courts.
Both delivery or takeaway are available.
Deliveries will be available via:
– Grabfood (within delivery radius) or
– Tiger Sugar’s own islandwide delivery excluding Jurong Island, Sentosa and Tuas.
– Order form: https://forms.gle/U5WDipWZnkBVcDPj7 (delivery fees will be charged according to location, no min. order)
– Order form would have to be completed between 10am – 3.30pm for next day delivery.
– Details will be sent to you for payment and order confirmation via WhatsApp
Take note that you need to fill up the google doc form before they would inform you of the delivery rates (which I personally felt could have been more transparent).
Ice cream is currently unavailable as they are sold out islandwide.
Tiger Sugar is famous for its brown sugar bubble milk drinks, and the name “Tiger Sugar” came about from the ‘tiger stripes’ formed when the dark brown sugar syrup interacts with the thick milk in the cup.
The main best sellers are the Brown Sugar Boba Milk with Cream Mousse ($5.30), Brown Sugar Boba with Pearls with Cream Mousse ($5.30) and Brown Sugar Pearl Milk with Cream Mousse ($5.30).