Food – Desserts


Sweet Monster - Softserve With Cake Sends You On A Sugar High, Reopening At Hillion Mall

Sweet Monster will re-open in Singapore at Hillion Mall @ Bukit Panjang. (The previous outlets are all closed.) Excluding me, the average age of the customer at Sweet Monster Bugis Junction must be 7. A kids-friendly place with seats catered to their heights, as they eat away milk soft serve covered with coloured popcorn. (Read: Sweet Monster Plaza Singapura) The Bugis Junction outlet is placed at a strategic position right at the atrium, outside Ajisen, Nandos and TCC. Sweet Monster’s soft serve is made from at least 75% organic milk (so what’s the other 25%) covered with......

Continue Reading

AmaSoy - Matcha Softserve Churros & Hokkaido Milk Drinks Now Available At Jurong Point & Bugis Plus

AmaSoy – Matcha Softserve Churros & Hokkaido Milk Drinks Now Available At Jurong Point & Bugis Plus

Softserve and churros while like heaven and earth apart, seems to work well together. One’s crispy and hot, the other cold and smooth. AmaSoy which now focuses on its Hokkaido Milk Drinks and Soft Serve (instead of the initial collagen soy puddings), has opened at Jurong Point (opposite Malaysia...

December 17, 2015
Continue Reading

Colony - Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

Colony – Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

One in a while, we should reward ourselves with afternoon tea, spending relaxing quality time with friends over conversations and bites. (Reserve Online Now – Colony) Other than the extensive buffet offered by Colony at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, the restaurant also offers a British style three-tier afternoon tea...

October 30, 2015
Continue Reading

Page 5 of 10« First...34567...10...Last »