MEET The NEW Julie’s Wafers – Chocolate Hazelnut Cream-Filled Wafer Cubes. Plus WIN A Trip To Malacca
Meet the NEW Julie’s Wafers.
These are bite-sized Chocolate Hazelnut Cream-Filled Wafer Cubes – crunchy wafers on the outside and creamy chocolate hazelnut cream blended from cocoa powders and hazelnut on the inside.
Best if you are craving for a chocolaty-sweet snack right now.
Let’s start with the packaging. I found the bag light and portable enough to bring around – to work or a picnic.
What is really helpful is that the cubes are kept within a re-sealable zipper bag.
You do not have to physically transfer them into another container, or use rubber bands – which may not be foolproof in keeping air out.
So you can just snack on a couple, zip it up, and save when you next have a craving.
These wafer cubes are bite-sized, about 1 to 2cm in length?
The trouble now is, when you ‘pop’ one, it can be really hard to stop.
Somehow having these reminds me of the childhood days, when you can just enjoy simple pleasures of life with no complication…anyway…
Taste wise, what you get are crunchy wafers on the outside, layered with creamy chocolate hazelnut cream.
There is this mellow chocolate flavour imparted by the cocoa powder used, with the hazelnuts proving a pleasant nutty beginning. Also, glad that it wasn’t too sweet, almost chocolate milk-like.
Here are 10 delicious ways you can have the Julie’s Chocolate Hazelnut Cream-Filled Wafer Cubes to make your taste-buds happier:
1. Eat them plain as they are.
2. Separate the wafers by the tier, and have them layer and layer. (Remember how you eat wafers as a child?)
3. Use the wafers (crushed or whole) as toppings for ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is great.
4. Put them in a hot drink. Coffee or milo works.
5. Leave them in cold milk for a couple of minutes. Almost like having chocolate milk.
6. Having a stack of breakfast pancakes? Add some in between or on top for some crunch.
7. Elevate your next dessert. Crush them and use them with a quick sprinkle like crumbles on your cake.
8. Add them in your overnight oats or granola for some chocolatey-hazelnut flavours.
9. Julie’s Wafer fondue. Enough said.
10. Julie’s Wafer Milkshake.
I ‘met’ the Julie’s Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cream-Filled Wafer Cubes for the first time in a supermarket. Here are 10 other places for your friends and family to ‘meet’ them:
1. Best place for the colleagues… as a surprise in the office pantry.
2. Leave a packet on your work-desk to tempt your colleagues. Someone will take it for sure.
3. For the kids, leaving it open in the kitchen is a big risk. They may just finish the entire packet very fast.
4. Keep a packet in the fridge. Eat them cold or good to mix with ice cream. (See above)
5. Hide a packet beneath the sofa cushion for your loved one.
6. Or under the blanket.
7. Bring it when you travel, good to nibble especially for road trips and long bus rides.
8. To a picnic. Wafers by the waters sound good?
9. Share the joy/calories during a potluck!.
10. Or the next stay-at-home movie night.
Want to stand a chance to win a trip for 2 to Malacca? Here are the steps to participate in their Meet the Wafers photo contest!
1. Like @JuliesBiscuits on Facebook and/or become a follower of @JuliesBiscuits in Instagram.
2. Take a creative photo of yourself with your friends/ family members/colleagues enjoying Julie’s Wafer Cubes wherever you may be.
3. Come up with a creative group name and caption your post with Meet the______. For example: Meet the Unwafering Addicts, Meet the Looney Lovers
4. Then, add a description with less than 20 words that best describes the photo.
5. Share your post on Facebook and/or Instagram and hashtag #MeetTheWafers and tag @JuliesBiscuits
Here’s what you can win! (More details here > https://www.facebook.com/JuliesBiscuits/posts/10154884097254436:0)
10 x 1 carton of Julie’s Wafers Chocolate Hazelnut Cream- filled Wafer Cubes (24 packets per carton) to be announced on 6 August 2017
• 3-day-2-night getaway to Malacca for 2 pax with complimentary Julie’s Factory Tour
• Transportation and accommodation provided
• Accommodation at Courtyard @ Heeren – Executive Suite (3-day-2-night worth around RM 1,000)
• Julie’s Biscuits (Mixed biscuits worth RM 500)
• Julie’s exclusive merchandises such as mugs, bowl, laptop bag, powerbank, lanyard, The Best of You book and bookmark.
Something like this…
* This entry is brought to you in partnership with Julie’s Biscuit.
Paradise Group – 9 Exciting Restaurant Concepts + $50 E-Vouchers For Paradise Gourmet Rewards Members
October 14, 2017
October 10, 2017