The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore Presents Super Night – A NYE Countdown With 8-Course Meal, Unlimited Champagne, Seafood and Chocolate Buffet.
Unlimited Champagne, an indulgent hand-crafted 8-Course Set Dinner, Seafood and Chocolate aplenty, plus a partial view of the fireworks display over Marina Bay from the hotel driveway.
This is The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore’s FIRST ever New Year’s Eve Countdown Party and they have pulled out all the stops.
Click video for Super Night highlights.
“Super Night” is an exclusive one-night event happening on 31 December, from 7.30pm all the way till 1am on Level Three of the hotel.
Reasons to choose to have your NYE Countdown at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore:
1. A “live” band to count you down to 2017.
2. Partial views of the fireworks lighting up Marina Bay, from the hotel driveway.
3. An epicurean 8-course set dinner that includes Kaluga Queen Caviar, Baked Atlantic Turbot and Chargrilled Wagyu Tenderloin.
4. A seafood buffet that includes Alaskan king crab, lobster, and scallops.
5. Unlimited servings of handcrafted sweets from the chocolate bar.
6. “Cheers” to the New Year (literally), with unlimited Champagne, red and white wines, liquors, beers, chilled juices and soft drinks till 1am.
The Highlight of Super Night – An Epicurean 8-Course Menu:
Kaluga Queen Caviar, Crème Fraiche, Buckwheat Blini
The first course sets the tone for this indulgent night -f the Kaluga Queen Caviar, also known as “Black Gold” and said to be one of the best farmed caviar in the world, sits on the base of purple sweet potato puree and delights with its robust flavours.
Poached Langoustine, Fresh Japanese Sea Urchin, Crustacean Chaud-froid
Love (to) sea food? The Japanese Uni is of high quality – fresh and creamy, a perfect match with the sweet succulent orange-pink Langoustine.
Onsen Egg, Girolle Mushroom Ragout, Truffle Lava, Chia Seed Crouton, Bacon
Truffles and eggs are a match-made in heaven.
Dip your spoon in, swirl it around, and allow the fragrant aroma of truffles and bacon to ignite your taste buds. Savour each mouthful of this heavenly combination – such indulgences must be relished.
Guinea Fowl Consommé, Homemade Foie Gras Cappelletti, Cardoon, Dates, Edible Flower
‘Little hats’ of homemade Cappelletti pasta stuffed with foie gras sit in a consommé of guinea fowl, which is both flavourful and refreshing.
The pronounced sweetness of dates further complements this savoury pasta and leaves you delighted with its unique melding of flavours.
Baked Atlantic Turbot, Champagne Herb Hollandaise, Sautéed Green Vegetable, Raw Pea Sprout
Sorbet – Mandarin Givrée, Rose Loukoum, Grand Marnier
“Knock knock”, as you break open the caramelised layer to reveal tangy orange sorbet and Rose Lookoum jelly.
Loved the freshness of the citrus and aromatic rose scent.
The perfect palate cleanser, welcomed at this juncture of the meal.
Charred Grilled Wagyu Tenderloin (Grade 7), Gratinated Polenta, Vacherin Mont D’or, Roasted Salsify, Glazed Chestnut, Caramelized Fig, Black Garlic Jus
Peanut Croustillant, Caramel, Dark Chocolate Mousse
The “star” of the dinner menu (pun unintended) is the crispy, crunchy texture of the Peanut Croustillant.
The caramel and dark chocolate mousse is smooth and not-overwhelming. When paired with the crunch of the croustillant, it will bring a sweet smile to your face.
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Level 3, The Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore
7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
$388.00 per adult and $194.00 per child (12 years old and below)
– Epicurean 8-course set dinner
– Unlimited servings from the seafood station and chocolate bar until 11 p.m.
– Unlimited pours of Champagne, house pour red/white wines, liquors, beers, chilled juices and soft drinks until 1 a.m.
“A Great Gatsby New Year” Stay Package
In addition, if you like to start 2017 with glitz and glamour at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, you can go for the “Great Gatsby New Year” stay package which includes:
– Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Kallang room
– 2 tickets to Super Night on 31 December 2016
– 1 bottle of Champagne per stay
– Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons
– Valid from December 30, 2016 through January 1, 2017. Starting from $1,088 per night, 3 night minimum stay required
For dining reservations, please contact +65 6434 5288 or
Email [email protected]
For room reservations, please contact +65 6434 5111 or
Email [email protected]
* Written by Nicholas Tan @stormscape. This entry is brought to you in partnership with The Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
SBCD Korean Tofu House – Korean Soontofu Restaurant Offers NEW Unagi (Jang-Eo) Dishes, Starting from $5.90
January 04, 2018
January 04, 2018