Talad Neon – NEW Downtown Night Market At Bangkok With NEON Lights, From 1st Dec
[Bangkok] This NEW night market at Bangkok will set some lights off, and plane rides over.
Talad Neon is a new night market opening on the 1st of December 2016 (Thursday), between Phetchaburi Road Soi 23 and 29.
Talad Neon which means “Downtown Night”, is owned by the same owner of Platinum Mall. This will be their first new outdoor night market venture in Pratunam.
Here are 10 Things to know about “Talad Neon”:
– This will be one of the largest night market in Bangkok with over 900 shops
– They will be opening on the 1st of December 2016 (Thursday)
– There is a zone of 24 business shops in containers, 26 food vendors in trucks, 850 shops in canvas tents.
– Accessories, clothes, cosmetics, food and drinks will be sold
– Food highlights include: Siam crispy rice, Somtum Pra Paow Panom Shop, Barbie and Bottle which is beef steak served with special seasoning
– There is enough parking for 200 cars.
– The night market is located next to Paladium Shopping Mall.
– You can walk from Platinum Mall, estimated 10-15 minutes.
– Located between BTS Chidlom Station and MRT Makkasan Station (walk for at least 15-20 minutes)
– There will be Tuk Tuk service provided free of at the service spot in front of The Platinum Fashion Mall (Gate 8 Zone 1) starting from 1 December 16 until January 17 during from 7pm – 9pm
February 18, 2017
February 17, 2017