PHILADELPHIA Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Layer Cheesecakes Recipe
Looking for something to impress your friends but is easy to make?
Check out these no-bake cheesecakes in a cup, which are effortless to whip up (literally), but with maximum effect for your next Christmas party.
The recipe is for PHILADELPHIA Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Layered Cheesecakes, which is essentially made up of 4 layers – cookies for the base, chocolatey cheesecake layer, followed by tangy raspberry cheesecake, topped with fruits.
Who can’t resist OREO, chocolate, vanilla, raspberry and cream cheese TOGETHER?
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
Serves 4-6 pax
– 140g OREO Classic, roughly chopped
– 2 x 250g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
– 1/3 cup caster sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 125g CADBURY (or other brands) Milk Baking Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
– 1 cup cream, softly whipped
– 250g raspberries, or mixed berries
– Icing sugar for dusting
– 4-6 clear jars or cup. Tip: Get those with a wider rather than narrow opening for easier filling.
How to make it
1. PLACE the chopped OREO into the base of each serving jar and press down slightly.
2. BEAT the PHILLY, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. DIVIDE the mixture in two and stir the chocolate through the 1st half of the mixture. Then Divide the cream and fold half into each mixture.
SPOON the chocolate mixture into the bottom half of the jars over the OREO base.
4. Stir half of the raspberries through the remaining PHILLY mixture. Then spoon the raspberry mixture into the top half of the jars.
5. TOP each of the cheesecakes with the remaining raspberries (and other fruits to your preference) then dust lightly with icing sugar. Serve immediately.
1. The PHILLIY mixture once complete can be spooned into a plastic bag and chilled for 15-20 minutes. This allows the mixture to become firm enough to pipe. Snip a corner of the bag then pipe the mix into the cups. This helps to keep the cups clean for presentation.
2. For the base, you can also use digestive biscuits, graham crackers or other types of your favourite crumbly biscuits.
3. Instead of raspberries, you can top with other types of fruits such as blue berries, jam or lemon curd (just make sure it is not too sweet!)
4. For the chocolate cream cheese layer, I chose to create swirls rather than do an even tone – your choice.
5. Pick smaller cups that will be good for individuals and kids to enjoy.
The PHILADELPHIA Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Layer Cheesecake recipe above can also be found in this PHILADELPHIA Recipe Book 1.
Purchase any 2 PHILADELPHIA products and you will get this recipe book FREE which contains 10 Festive Cheesecake recipes for the holidays.
Available at SG Supermarkets: FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant & Sheng Siong. The book is a collectible with a Recipe Book 2 (coming out soon). Limited edition, so hurry and grab a copy now!
* This post is brought to you in partnership with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
October 22, 2016
October 19, 2016