Perfect Italiano Breakfast Pizza Sandwiches + Redeem Free Cooking Kit
There are always some ‘leftover’ ingredients found in my fridge. Few pieces of ham and meat, some mushroom … and you won’t want to waste them. Some of the simplest items I prepare for breakfast are by pulling stuff in the fridge together. Plus it could end up being very tasty.
Here’s my recipe of Perfect Italiano Breakfast Pizza Sandwiches. There are just a few simple steps, the recipe is flexible, and you can choose to customise whatever way you want.
So this is like a pizza, but with the ingredients and cheese on bread, rather than a pizza base. Or you can even stack the breads tall together, slice in half, then eat up.
The Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus is a special blend of Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses that melts and stretches to perfection, won’t go oily, ensuring delicious treats.
– Breads as base
– Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus (You can use Perfect Italiano’s Mozzarella as well)
– 2-3 tbsp of tomato paste / pasta sauce / or other forms of preferred sauces (I used Japanese mentaiko sauce for this particular try.)
– Toppings such as shrimps, smoked salmon, mushroom, crab stick, ham, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet corn etc
– Fresh wild rocket or spinach to garnish (optional)
– Preheat oven to 200°C
– Spread bread base with sauce
– Sprinkle over a portion of Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus cheese
– Lay preferred toppings neatly over bread
– Sprinkle some more Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus on top
– Bake pizza breads in the pre-heated oven at 200°C for 8 – 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling
– Top with wild rocket or spinach
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
I prepared two different types of pizza sandwiches – one topped with local style otah otah and crabstick, and other seafood base with salmon, shrimps and sweet corn.
The Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus is also great for preparing quick snacks such as bruschetta and pies, and topped on baked items such as potatoes and Portobello mushrooms for that cheesy stretch and golden-yellow colour.
For more easy to follow recipes, you can go to Perfect Italiano’s website http://www.perfectitaliano.com.sg/recipes. Do instagram them, hashtag your food creations with #perfectitalianosg, and let me know see what you create!
Perfect Italiano Cooking Kit Redemption
Good news. From 15 May to 15 July 2015, Perfect Italiano are giving away FREE Cooking Kits for every purchase of $30 worth of Perfect Italiano products. Accumulated receipts are allowed.
Each cooking kit set will comprise of: 1 cutting board, 1 cheese shaker, 1 spaghetti scooper, 1 pizza cutter and 1 recipe booklet.
Perfect Italiano Cooking Kit Redemption Mechanics:
1. Send original receipts to:
Perfect Italiano Cooking Kit
Tanjong Pagar Post Office, PO Box 396, S(910814) with your Name, NRIC, Address and Contact No.
2. Promotion valid from 15 May to 15 July 2015.
3. Prizes will be sent directly to winners by registered mail.
4. Strictly limited to 700 sets on a first-come, first-served basis.
For terms & conditions, visit https://www.perfectitaliano.com.sg
Other Perfect Italiano Recipes
Perfect Italiano Ham & Cheese Croquettes
Prefect Italiano Ham & Asparagus Cheese Rolls
Handmade Meatballs with Cheesy Toppings
Croque Monsieur with Perfect Italiano Cheese
Homemade Pizza Creations
* This entry is brought to you in partnership with Perfect Italiano.
Opus Bar & Grill – Savour Dry Aged Steak, At $120 For 2 With FREE FLOW Wines & FREE 2 Sides At Hilton Singapore
March 19, 2017
Escape Restaurant & Lounge – Interactive Kitchen With Durian Fried Rice, Chilli Crab Noodles And KL Tai Lok Noodles
March 18, 2017