Recipe – Perfect Italiano Ham & Asparagus Cheese Rolls
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Parties, gatherings, potlucks, dinners… Some of us would be busy preparing a festive meal for our family and friends, and can I add “Don’t stress, don’t stress.”
For those who intend to cook some light snacks and appetizers for the Christmas season, all you need a simple recipe and the right ‘ingredient’.
Perfect Italiano is a cooking cheese brand that can add simple Italian flair to everyday family meals. Christmas inspired dishes such as Alfredo Pasta Bake, Cheesy Onion Soup, Turkey Roulade, and Parmesan Apple Crumble won’t be too difficult to prepare at all.
Check out www.perfectitaliano.com.sg\foodfixesin15 for the recipes to get started on your festive cooking!
Perfect Italiano Ham & Asparagus Cheese Rolls
Perfect Italiano Mozzarella 100g
Perfect Italiano Parmesan 100g
Bread 4 slices
Chicken ham 4 slices
Asparagus 12 pieces
Thinly Sliced Carrot 5g
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place chicken ham, followed by asparagus and carrot slices on top of each bread slice.
2. Sprinkle with half the Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, followed by salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roll up each of the bread slices by applying pressure to flatten the bread slightly.
4. Firmly secure by using toothpicks if needed.
5. Top with the remaining Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
6. Bake in preheated 180oC oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned on top.
The final creation. I enjoyed the crunch of the carrot and asparagus, while the cheese within provided slightly saltiness and easy stretch. Other than bringing to a potluck, I thought this could make an easy-to-takeaway breakfast to work.
For this recipe of Perfect Italiano Ham & Asparagus Cheese Rolls, adding some Perfect Italiano Mozzarella helps give a beautiful golden finish and melts beautifully for that traditional stretch. The inclusion of Perfect Italiano Parmesan, being matured for up to 18 months, guarantees a bold flavour and can be sprinkled on top for added bite and taste.
Perfect Italiano Cheese Gourmet Sausage Roll
I tried using a different ingredient the next time I prepared more rolls – Cheesy Gourmet Sausage Rolls.
The steps and instructions remain almost the same, just replacing the asparagus and carrot with a gourmet chicken sausage. So you can try your own variations at home and tell me how it goes.
Perfect Italiano Food Fixes in 15 shares a 5-Course menu from appetizer to dessert, featuring the right Perfect Italiano cheese to match each dish. There will also be 15-second video recipes to demonstrate just how quick and simple it is to cook with Perfect Italiano cheese.
* This entry is brought to you by Perfect Italiano. For more festive recipes and videos, visit the Perfect Italiano website www.perfectitaliano.com.sg/foodfixesin15
Halal Chinese Beef Noodles 清真中國牛肉麵食館 – Halal Taiwanese Beef Noodles In Taipei, With Michelin Bib Gourmand
February 20, 2019
February 20, 2019