Tealy Premium Tea – Their Unique Flavoured Tea Will Surprise You

Tealy Premium Tea – Their Unique Flavoured Tea Will Surprise You
by

If you are bored with your usual tea types and varieties, and want to try something new, I say give this local premium tea brand Tealy a try.

Even though Tealy is relatively new in the market, I must say their tea blends are quite innovative and refreshing, each with its own distinct character, flavour and aroma that you may not find in the typical tea brands.

Earl Grey Crème, Wonder Berry Chocolate, Mint Chocolate and Peach Berry Jasmine? This could be the next generation cup of tea.

I find that their unique flavoured teas go especially well with desserts and cake, or if you crave for something smooth and not too heavy.

These are 3 of my favorite tea blends from Tealy:

Lemon Lemongrass
I am partial since I am a fan of lemongrass (always make me feel like going for a spa treatment). This blend is bright and citrusy-fruity, with a tinge of sweetness. The lemongrass mix is not too strong, and only starts to kick in as an aftertaste. Drop some ice into the glass and it will make a hot afternoon feel exceptionally cooling and relaxing.

Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea
This blend reminds me of my days in school, drinking the tea causes some memory flashback of sneaking a chocolate bar snack during lectures. The tea is reflective of its name appropriately – you almost feel you are downing a piece of mint chocolate, except this is a drink and comes without the guilt. The base is Ceylon, and the chocolate aftertaste is pretty obvious, along with that brilliance of the mint. (I did a blind taste test on a friend, and he was very surprised and found the tea “particularly interesting”.)

Earl Grey Crème
It is not exaggerating to say that the moment I opened the box, the aroma of the tea leaves were so distinct that it is like a breath of fresh air – with scents of both earl grey and vanilla. Fans of the timeless classic earl grey would find the taste familiar yet not so familiar, except this is a touch richer with vanilla. I paired the earl grey crème with a slice of rich chocolate cake, and it was a perfect combination.

The 10 varieties of Tealy Tea (20 bags per box)

Black Tea
Earl Grey Crème ($11.00) – Earl Grey with creamy vanilla finish
Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea ($11.00) – Fruit infusion with sweet pear, pineapple, and passion fruit flavour with a citrus finish
Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea ($11.00) – Nutty and cocoa infusion with minty undertones
Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle ($11.00) – Multi-berry taste with full-bodied chocolate notes

Green Tea
Jasmine Green Tea ($11.00) – Smooth green tea with a rich Jasmine bouquet

Rooibos
Mint Rooibos ($12.50) – Caffeine-free rooibos and mint flavour together
Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos ($12.50) – Fragrant hints of jasmine mixed lightly with Apple, Apricot, peach, Strawberry & Cream
Lemon Lemongrass ($12.50) – Smoothing blend of Rooibos with hints of ginger and lemon

Order Tealy Tea online at http://www.tealy.com.sg
Readers of Daniel’s Food Diary are entitled to a 20% discount.
Discount code: TB140226L

Support Tealy Tea on Facebook and Instagram: Tealy_Sg

[Giveaway] Tealy will be giving away 8 boxes of tea to Daniel’s Food Diary readers.
All you need to do is to
1) LIKES Tealy on Facebook www.facebook.com/tealy
2) SHARE this blogpost
3) COMMENT below blogpost on your favourite Tealy tea flavour (ends 11 Apr 2014)

*This entry is brought to you by Tealy Tea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. I love Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos because it contain my favorite fruits. PS: Liked and shared! :)

2. I like to try out Rooibos series. ^^

3. I love the Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos

4. has two of my fav. food !!! What’s not to like about berries and chocolates!! Yay! Wonder Berry Chocolate tea~

5. Shermaine Tng : April 3, 2014 at 2:53 am

Definitely the Peach Berry Jasmine!! 😀

6. Annabelle Tong : April 3, 2014 at 2:54 am

Lemon Lemongrass

7. Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle

8. I love the Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea because of the strong minty and cocoa flavours that is subtle and yet pleasing!

9. Earl Grey Crème

10. Michelle Ong : April 3, 2014 at 3:05 am

Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle

11. I would love to sip on a cuppa of Mint Rooibos for my tea-break.

12. I love Mint flavour! The taste of mint always gives a good sesation to me.
    Since Tealy has unique flavours , including my fav, Mintt, So I would like to try Chocolate Mint and Mint Rooibos :p

13. I love Jasmine Green Tea! <3 and I love your awesome blog reviews! Thanks for sharing ^.^

14. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos! <3

15. Lemon lemongrass

16. Michael Chin : April 3, 2014 at 3:53 am

Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea cos that taste is so out of this world!

17. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos

18. Jasmine Koh : April 3, 2014 at 3:56 am

Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Too ibis :)

19. Jasmine Koh : April 3, 2014 at 3:57 am

Sorry typo error: shd be 'Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos'

20. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos probably, it seems really interesting and i guess i would try this first out of their amazing selection of blends.

21. Earl Grey Crème!

22. Peach berry jasmine sutra rooibos

23. Lemon Lemongrass 😀

24. Would love to try the Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea <3 Liked and shared :)

25. Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea :-)

26. Lemon Lemongrass

27. Jasmine Green Tea

28. Peach berry jasmine sutra rooibos!!!!

29. Peach Berry Jasmine

30. Jasmine Green Tea

31. 'Ileana Larabelle : April 3, 2014 at 7:03 am

Lemon Lemongrass ♥ ~ cause I'm a fan of lemongrass!

32. I love Earl Grey, so my favourite Tealy tea flavour has got to be Earl Grey Creme!

33. Earl Grey Crème

34. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea

35. Justin Chong : April 3, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Wonder Berry Chocolate as I love anything Chocolate!

36. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea

37. Lemon lemongrass

38. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea

39. I would love to try Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle

40. Melissa Christy : April 3, 2014 at 7:10 pm

I would like to try their Lemon Lemongrass Tea..
    Because lemongrass has unique refreshing taste…
    And I thinks this flavour will be interesting ^^

41. My favourite flavour got to be Earl Grey Crème!

42. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea

43. Lemon Lemongrass

44. Earl Grey Creme as i simply love the taste of it. : )

45. Of course it would be Earl Grey Crème!

46. Earl grey creme

47. I love Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos. Thanks!

48. Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle!! Thanks :)

49. Earl Grey Crème

50. Serene Leow : April 3, 2014 at 9:39 pm

I love Earl grey Creme as it has a sutle scent and I love the milky taste.

51. Earl Grey Creme

52. Jeslyn Leow Fon Fon : April 3, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea

53. Earl Grey Crème

54. Lemon lemongrass. Good for digestion and refreshing!

55. Hi Daniel's Food Diary & Tealy, my favourite tea flavor is Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea! Liked and shared too

56. Lemon lemongrass!!! Wooohooooo

57. Earl Grey Crème. I can almost fantasize how good this tea would be already!!!!

58. Peach berry jasmine sutra rooibos – seem to be a calming tea

59. green tea

60. Felicia Loh : April 4, 2014 at 7:54 am

Earl Grey Creme

61. Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea

62. Wonder berry chocolate truffle! <3

63. Lemon Lemongrass

64. Missy Grace L : April 4, 2014 at 2:29 am

Lemon Lemongrass

65. Earl Grey Creme

66. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea
    Who says teas should be blunt in taste?

This is a perfect fruit infused tea!

67. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea
    Who says teas should be blunt in taste?

This is a perfect fruit infused tea!

68. Lemon Lemongrass is the best!
    Soothes my air passages.

69. Wilma Lapuz : April 4, 2014 at 3:47 am

Lemon Lemongrass is the best!
    Soothes my air passages.

70. My favourite tealy tea flavour would be ‘Earl Grey Creme’.

As I have always been a fan of earl grey & this unique ‘Earl Grey Creme’ will defintely brings a difference in it =)

71. Earl Grey Crème
    😀 <3

72. ♡ I love Jasmine Green Tea ♡ !!!

73. Lorraine Tan : April 4, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos!! ^^

74. adeline tan : April 5, 2014 at 4:10 pm

All tea look interesting & tempting but shall choose Lemon lemongrass for me :)

75. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos!! it reminds me of geisha blossom from a famous tea brand. Would like to try a cheaper alternative and something similar yet new!

76. Mint rooibos please!!!

77. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos!

78. Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea! I think it’ll be so special to have tea in this flavour :)

79. Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle sounds too good to be true. A sin-free yet delicious concoction at its best.

80. Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle sounds too good to be true. A sin-free yet delicious concoction at its best. I’d love it 😀

81. Jasmine Green Tea

82. Chan Ee Ching : April 11, 2014 at 11:54 am

☆Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea☆

83. Frances Ong Poh Suan : April 11, 2014 at 11:56 am

♡Lemon lemongrass♡

84. Hard to come by nice refreshing varities of mint tea… love to try Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea ! Liked n Shared.

85. Anjou Paradise Ceylon Tea!!! the combination of fruits i like!!! <3

86. Has to be Earl Grey Crème. My all time favourite, always win against hands down at other choice! 😀

87. Wonder Berry Chocolate Truffle. Curios with this!!

88. I will love to try Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea..All Flavours sounds really awesome & refreshing…

89. Peach Berry Jasmine!!

90. Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos : )

91. Ang Boon Seng : April 11, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Mint Chocolate Truffle Black Tea, please and thank you.

92. I like Earl Grey Crème!

93. Lemon Lemongrass.

94. Ang Beng Hong : April 11, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea.

95. Ang Chin Tiang : April 11, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I like Peach Berry Jasmine Sutra Rooibos!

96. Anabelle Koong : April 12, 2014 at 4:35 am

Wonderberry chocolate truffle! <3

97. Wonderberry chocolate truffle! <3

98. Congrats to Amie Hu, Daphne Lee, Averie Lim, Liesa Desisca, Abraham Lapuz, Derek Lee, JingRong and Yee Pei Xin for each winning a box of Tealy tea! You will be contacted via on collection details. Enjoy your tea!